The installation of the built-in dishwasher is mainly divided into the following steps:
1. First, determine the relevant information about the built-in dishwasher installation, select the dishwasher according to the size reserved for the cabinet, and ensure that the space is sufficient. At the same time, the installation position of the dishwasher should be provided with a water inlet and a drain to facilitate the installation of the water inlet and drain pipes of the dishwasher.
2. The installation surface of the built-in dishwasher must be firm and neat. If it is not flat, it can be adjusted by the dishwasher adjustment bracket to ensure the balance of the body.
3. Connect the drain pipe, put the outlet end of the drain pipe into the sink or the sewer pipe, mainly without discounting, to ensure smooth drainage. The length of the drain pipe should not exceed 5m as far as possible, and the height of the drain pipe should be not higher than 600mm and not less than 300mm above the floor of the dishwasher.
4. The installation of the water inlet pipe of the built-in dishwasher needs to be connected to the water inlet pipe interface of the dishwasher with the water inlet pipe nut, and the other end of the water inlet pipe interface is connected to the angle valve by using a suitable joint, and then the angle valve is connected to the faucet.
5. The size of the cabinet of the built-in dishwasher should take into account the installation space of the power socket. The power supply is best reserved in the cabinet next to the dishwasher, which is convenient to control the power switch at any time.
6. Most of the built-in dishwashers dissipate heat from the back of the body, so the heat dissipation problem should be considered when planning the size of the dishwasher cabinet, and a certain space should be reserved for heat dissipation and maintenance.